First of all, I absolutely LOVE how intuitive it is, and the features they do have are simply incredible! In addition to Geek Girls in Vegas, I manage several other business (my solo jazz career, Dangerous Curves vocal trio, the Shades of Sinatra show, and all the performing I do with my husband), as well as a couple of different websites/groups (Gluten Free in Las Vegas website and the Las Vegas Celiac Support Group), which all had out-of-control email counts. But now, with a little help from Spark Mail, I have somehow managed to organize it all and actually get to INBOX ZERO for the first time in years!!
They make it so easy to file away emails (even moving messages to other email accounts from right within the app), respond quickly and easily with helpful shortcuts, add messages to Omnifocus so I can respond later and file away, write a response and schedule for later sending, create templates for responses I write often, etc, etc. I particularly LOVE the layout and the "Smart Mail" feature, which makes it incredibly easy to know what's important and what isn't with just a glance. A few other features I love:
- I can quickly create custom signatures for every email account
- I can specify which inboxes I get notifications from and which I don’t!
- They have an awesome snooze feature (which I can completely customize for quick processing)
- I can quickly PIN important messages so I can get back to them later and not forget.
- It automatically suggests where to file an email (based on previous filing habits), along with 3 or 4 other options right at the top.
- I can view my calendar right inside the app!!
- And so much more…
And here’s the kicker…all of those features are FREE! No subscription. Can I get a “what-what??”
I seriously, I love, love, LOVE this email service! I have it on my Mac, my phone and my iPad, and it all syncs seamlessly!! Thank you Spark Mail...PLEASE don't ever, EVER go away!!!